Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary



It was this day 8 years ago that I married my college sweetheart.  So today, I want to tell Dear Husband that I love you so much.  The last 8 years have definitely been eventful with 3 babies, 3 graduate degrees, 3 places to live, changing churches, and adopting pets, but I'm so glad that I got to share these years with you.

I'm not one of those girls who periodically needs a "girls weekend."  I don't need social functions where I get dressed up.  I don't need "me" time away from the family.  And I don't need my own pursuits apart from you.  I just need to be with you. 

We do everything together.  We make decisions together.  We travel together.  We plan together.  You and I are perfect together.  And I'm so thankful to have married my best friend.  I love you!  Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment