Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You


I'm almost to the half way point of this pregnancy, and it's been a rough few months.  I certainly couldn't have accomplished half of what I've done (which honestly isn't that much) without the help of my family.  So today, I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who has aided me in some way.

Thank you to my my mom for helping me with housework, laundry, and for painting my nursery.  Thanks to my dad for helping us fix things around the house.  Thanks to my father-in-law for saving the day when my fence collapsed.  Thanks to my mother-in-law for helping with housework.  Thanks to both my parents and in-laws for all of your babysitting services. Thanks to my grandparents for helping organize and clean the little boys' room, cleaning my kitchen, and helping me sort through boxes of baby boy clothes.  Thank you to my little boys for becoming little helpers too.  And especially, thank you to my wonderful husband for being an awesome team player.  Not only have you jumped in and helped with all the housework, but you've gone above and beyond by helping with meals, hiring a lawn service, and working super hard to get the nursery transformed into a beautiful little girl's space. 

Most importantly, thank you to my dear friends and family for all of your prayers.  My Heavenly Father has been helping me get through each day and He's given me relief when I've needed it.  I have been blessed with a sweet baby girl, a wonderful and supportive family, a skilled physician, and a Great Provider who is always there. 

I know that I'll have to say thank you many more times to all of you before this pregnancy is over, but I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate you and love you all!

1 comment: