Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy 1 Year


Happy Belated Birthday to my Blog!  I can't believe it's been over a year since I started blogging.  Oh what fun it has been.  I'm a little late on my 1 year celebration, because last week my family of 4 was hanging loose on the island pictured above.  (FYI--that is Diamond Head Crater on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.)  Hopefully I can post pictures and stories from my trip on the blog soon. 

Anyway, thank you dear readers for following me for the past year.  I know my blog posts aren't always cute little stories about my boys, I take terrible pictures and therefore post very few of my own photos, and on occasion I even get on a soapbox.  Despite it all, you've been hanging in there with me.  Thanks a bunch.

In honor of my blog's birthday, I decided to give it a more girly touch.  Green, orange, and yellow backdrops were just killing me.  What can I say, I love pink! 

Year 2 of my blog's life might also have some surprises in store. I'm contemplating sharing pics of my real high heels--and trust me, I have enough to last at least a month! And hopefully my pictures will improve this year now that I have an awesome new camera (no thanks to you readers who did NOT recommend one to me!).   Plus, now that I'm studying every day I'm hoping to start reading even more than before so that I can share my book reviews with you all. 

Thanks again for a fun first year.  Feel free to interact and add comments this next year.  Or send me links to your own blogs, and I will post them on my Passionate People I Follow list. Let's have a fun year 2!

1 comment: