Thursday, September 19, 2013

Up She Goes!

I decided to allow Baby G to have some freedom this morning while I cleaned the kitchen and went about my Mommy business.  I figured that if all the downstairs doors were closed then she was pretty much contained in the main dining/living/kitchen area of our house where I could see her.  But then I made a discovery.


At this point I figured that she was stuck.  She's NEVER climbed the stairs before, and I thought that surely she couldn't get past the huge curve in our staircase, right? Oh I was soooo wrong! Baby G is apparently a fearless and strong girl.  Because this is what happened next.




I promise that I didn't even touch her as she climbed all the way to the top.  Not a bad feat for a little girl who turns 10 months tomorrow!  And just for reference, she climbed this...


Guess it's time to think about doing some serious baby proofing.

No comments:

Post a Comment