Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Baby Has Arrived

That's right.  My husband gifted me with a new baby this week--a baby grand piano! 



When we moved into our house last summer, our curved staircase was just crying out to have a baby grand at the bottom of it.  Last week, I accidentally stumbled upon this restored/rebuilt 1930's piano and knew that I could provide it the perfect spot so that it could re-live it's glory days.  Thankfully, Mr. Wonderful thought so too.  For my birthday 10 years ago, he bought me an electric piano that would fit in our apartment when we got married.  And a decade later, he has given me a real (and beautiful) piano for my birthday!  He's kind of amazing.

As it turns out, the entire family has been having loads of fun playing and practicing on her.  I think I might have some musical prodigies in my house! 



 At last, a baby that doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment