Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How a Three Year Old Eats a Donut

After his dreaded orthopedic follow-up appointment this week, I promised Tornado Man that I would take him wherever he wanted to go for breakfast.  Unfortunately, he wasn't even remotely interested in Einstein Bros. Bagel or Starbuck's (at this age, his older brother had been brainwashed into believing that Starbuck's made the best donuts in the world).  Instead, my little guy was very adamant that he wanted to go to Dunkin' Donuts.

So, we went to Dunkin' Donuts where he ordered his all-time favorite donut: the chocolate frosted donut.  And about 5 minutes after he sat down he had "finished" his donut.  And this is what was left:


I'm thinking next time I might as well buy the little guy a Hershey bar and then I can get my latte from wherever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment