Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Girl Can Dream...


I hope you're having a dreamy week filled with cupcakes, tea parties, long silk dresses, and Prince Charmings.  Oh, did I forget to mention that it's National Princess Week?  We don't actually celebrate this week at our home (I mean, muddy back porches, trains, and dump trucks really don't mesh with princesses).  As a girl, I can only dream about how much fun this week could be for a mommy and her little girl or an aunt and her nieces.  (I'm really hoping that my brother will give me a niece!) 

Anyway, for all of you women out there, I hope that you get a few hours this week to be a princess.  Watch the Princess Diaries, The Princess Bride, or Sleeping Beauty and enjoy being a girl this week.  And may you all live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment