Monday, May 13, 2013

Long Time No Write



I know, it's been forever since I sat down to blog.  I've actually had quite a few funny posts in my head, but I just haven't had the time to put the pen to paper.  Unfortunately, there's been lots to blog about!
 
I could tell you about the golf outing I had with the men in my life (Dear husband, Father, and little brother).  I probably have enough from that day to start a new blog about my family's golf adventures, but somehow I feel that I would be breaking some unspoken "guy code" if I told you about how terrible we were.  Let's just say that we were a team in a church scramble and they actually used my ball more than once.  Based on that information, you probably won't be surprised to hear that we tied for last place.  But hey, we were one of the best dressed teams out there!
 
I could also tell you about my little boy's birthday party.  He turned 3.  I was all excited to plan a Polar Express party, but instead he wanted a Ranger's baseball party.  So, we had a family outing with the grandparents to the Ballpark to watch 4 innings of our Texas Rangers (hey, we had a 5 mo old with us!)  Then we had a snow cone outing and some Texas Ranger cake.  He was thrilled.  We were happy.  3'rd birthday was a success!
 
So many other things have happened in the last few weeks, that I'm kind of sad I haven't taken the time to record all of our excitement.  Fortunately, my lack of blogging can be attributed to the fact that we've decided to make a big life change: We're Moving! 
 
Actually, we're listing our house on the market this week and will the start the house hunt accordingly.  We originally thought this could be a summer-long process until the house behind us sold on Day 0 on the market!  There's no way to predict what will happen, but it is more likely than not that we will be making a big move across town shortly. 
 
I guess you'll have to stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment