Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby It'll Be Cold Outside


I know that I live in Texas, but deep down in my heart, I'm still a Northern Yankee.  Not a Yankee's fan, but an actual Yankee who enjoys things like meat and potatoes, sweaters, winter coats, fireplaces, and s'mores. And even though I'm in the process of planning a wardrobe for my future Southern Belle, I just can't resist some of the winter trends that are starting to peak up in the fashion world.  Besides, you never know about North Texas, sometimes it's actually cold in the winter.  My winter baby might actually get to wear some fuzzy boots and furry coats.  Who knows?

Anyway, hope you enjoy these finds as much as I did:

Juicy Couture fur coat.

Juicy Couture sailor jacket.

Boots from Baby Gap


Sweater from Old Navy

Juicy Couture Hi-top Zip Shoes


Baby Gap Cable Knit Beret

Mini Boden 'Stripy' Knit Dress from Nordstrom

Boots from Crazy 8

Some moms-to-be get this supposed "nesting" vibe, but I think I get a shopping bug during pregnancy.  There's nothing more fun than planning out a miniature wardrobe with fun pieces.  Besides, Dear Husband took it upon himself to design and decorate Baby G's nursery, freeing me up to do what I do best--shop!

1 comment: