Monday, June 11, 2012

May Daze

Based upon my last few blog posts, I've probably given you the impression that the month of May was a complete bust at our house.  While I will admit that it was not our finest month, it was not a complete loss.  We did still try to have fun.  I mean, how can you not when you have 2 little boys?  Although the month is kind of a blur in my head (after all, I spent most of the month in bed), as I looked through my pictures this week, I realized that it was still a month of memories.

This month we celebrated our baby's 2nd birthday!  (Sorry, no homemade party decorations and snacks this year since Mommy was severely under-the-weather!)



We had a family "Rolling Ball" outing (although it is generally referred to as Bowling, our oldest insists that on Curious George, the sport is called Rolling Ball). 

 


Grandpa and Grandma taught the guys to fly kites.



The whole family got to attend the ceremony where Mommy was officially sworn-in as a member of the Texas Bar by one of our local federal judges.  (Or as my oldest son says, "I got to watch Mommy become a lawyer.")



And we officially joined our local church, The Mount.  (Sorry, but Grandma wasn't there to take pics!) 


Looking back on last month, I still feel like I'm in a daze.  But it was an eventful and fruitful month for our family.  It may have included some viral and bacterial infections and multiple sick days, but such is life.  Now I can't wait until next May when we get to experience life as a family of 5!

1 comment:

  1. It WAS quite an eventful month, wasn't it, even in spite of the yukky days! Haha! And while I know there will still be yukky days ahead (the family pregnancy curse!) hopefully they will be less. Hang in there!! Remember, this, too, shall pass....

    ReplyDelete