Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ParentalRights.Org

I don't actively or financially support causes unless I'm convinced that they're legit and necessary.  And the fight for parental rights in the U.S. is definitely a worthy cause.  I started my partnership with ParentalRights.org when I was doing research for a school seminar class.  I am convinced that the people behind this organization have the legal understanding and the moral clarity to promote justice for American families.

Please visit their page at ParentalRights.Org and sign their petition supporting a parental rights amendment to the Constitution.  If you don't completely understand the importance of a Constitutional amendment, their website clearly explains how an amendment is necessary from a Constitutional and procedural standpoint.  An amendment would protect individual rights and limit the expansive governmental intrusion into our families.  Here is a trailer for their new 30 minute docudrama coming this fall:


As a parent and as an American who is proud of my freedom, I am completely endorsing this organization.  Please take a few minutes to check them out.  You might even consider signing their petition.

No comments:

Post a Comment