Friday, July 1, 2011

Ladies, Mark Your Calendars!


Today I got a piece of mail that made me really excited.  I got the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Next Season Catalog!  This means that Nordstrom will be marking down items from its Fall 2011 Collection starting on JULY 15!  And let me tell you, after flipping the pages of this book my mouth was watering. 

The shoes are fabulous!  Seychelles, in particular scored again this year (my favorite boots EVER were Seychelles) and this year's boot shoe thing is soooo cute!  Whoever is buying clothes for Nordstrom this fall did a great job.  I'm even digging the men's clothing, which is saying a lot since their guy's department is a little flashy for the average guy. 

Anyway, wish I could post pics of my favorite items, but you'll have to wait until they post their catalog online.  If you're needing some great fall pieces, you've got to check out these prices and looks!  It looks like chocolate brown and leather are back...

No comments:

Post a Comment