Friday, June 24, 2011

Two Little Boys..

You know that these guys are true Texans when you can't see a drop of sweat on their heads.  It was 104 degrees on the day that we snapped these pictures.  I was dripping wet, and these little cowboys were just as cool as can be. 


Lest anyone think that we don't really live in the"country," all these photos were taken within a mile or 2 of my house (it's hard to say since I was on a gravel road.) We're a little outside the hustle and bustle of the city.  I thought about having the boys pose with a gas well near the house, but thought the cows were cuter. And then the cow acted like she wanted to attack.  So here they are with the fence.  Only in Texas...


Hope you are having a good summer already!  I'm definitely enjoying my time with my two little boys.

1 comment:

  1. Could there be any cuter little Texans? I like the faded color, too.

    ReplyDelete