Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby News


Haha! You probably think that the title of this post means that I have some exciting personal news to tell, but that's not the case.  Instead, this post is about the "Baby News" I received from someone else.

When I sat down at my computer this morning, I found a cute surprise in my e-mail inbox.  My sister-in-law, the proud mother of my first and only nephew, sent out her first ever "baby newsletter."  In the newsletter, she wrote about my nephew's birth, included pictures, and gave his current 1 month update.  The newsletter is such a creative way to keep the family up-to-date on the little guy (who lives over 4 hours away.)  I love this idea! 

So to all the other mommies out there who (like me) are uncomfortable plastering your little one's face and business all over the internet, think about sharing your little one via a newsletter!  Although I love following up with peoples' kiddos via their blogs, the newsletter provides a little more privacy through which you can share the more intimate details of your life.  Then you can save the really great photos and funny stories to post on your blog for everyone else to see!

Anyway, I love getting ideas from other mommies!  Hope you enjoyed this idea as much as I did.  My nephew sure is cute!  And no, that's not his picture at the top of this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment