Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Don't Mess With Margaret

If you've ever wanted to see a great woman at work, you must watch this clip.  I heard the clip on the radio yesterday and was so inspired, that I found it today on You Tube and decided that it was a must-post kind of video.  Not only is this a video of truth (message is right on the mark), but it's also delivered by a classy woman in a suit and heels.  So without further ado, let me introduce the great Margaret Thatcher...


And yes, she makes an excellent point.  Making the gap smaller between the rich and the poor does not help anyone.  Rather, it makes the rich poorer and the poor poorer, thus resulting in a less stimulated economy and a loss of wealth for everyone. 

I know this is a kind of random post, but I felt like I had to share this.  It's not every day that we get to witness a powerful woman say brilliant things in a suit and heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment