Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Every Girl Loves a Royal Wedding


I'm no anglophile, but I'm definitely a sucker for a fairytale love story.  And I must confess, I've been a little distracted lately by the upcoming nuptials of Prince William of Wales to Kate Middleton.  Isn't it every little girl's dream to marry a prince?

Unfortunately, I'm not hosting a 3 a.m. breakfast party on Friday morning to celebrate and watch the wedding.  But I might take a study break this weekend to enjoy a cup of tea and watch the recorded event on my DVR.  (What a wonderful invention!)  I must also confess that I've already watched the Lifetime movie about Wills and Kate, and I've watched at least 4 of the Lifetime documentary specials about Kate becoming a princess.  Even though their story makes me frown (they shouldn't have been living together already), the idea of a royal wedding makes me want to look at wedding dresses and flowers again.  And just thinking about England makes me want to read a Jane Austen novel. 

Anyway, if you'd like to see the royal wedding yourself, you can tune into any of the following stations at 4 a.m. Eastern time Friday April 29: ABC, CBC, NBC, FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC, E! Entertainment, BBC, etc.

And congratulations Great Britain on your new Princes Kate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment