Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time to Get Your Fan Gear

Now that baseball season is here, I know that I can expect to have to go to at least a few Ranger games this year--especially if we make the playoffs again.  This means it's time to get my fan gear.  I don't know if you've noticed, but Ranger fans last year all seemed to have the same shirts.  We saw lots of claws and antlers and we saw the same ladies' t-shirts over and over again.  And you can totally blame Academy for that.  Isn't that where we all went for Ranger gear?  (Well, you should have, because the Ranger gift shop is lots more expensive and has most of the same clothes.)

I'm very excited to announce that there is a new store carrying Ranger gear this year.  Thanks to our stint in the playoffs, Victoria's Secret has added the Rangers to their MLB collection.  This means that if you're like me and want some really blinged out fan wear, Victoria's Secret is for you!  Check out some of their collection:





Aren't these cute?  To see more, you can go directly to the VS Ranger's Collection at Victoria's Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment