Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Law School Exams are Near

Don't you just love college exam periods?  (If you've never experienced college exams, you're lucky.)  Law school exams are worse.  In law school your grade for each class is based solely on your final exam.  One grade and one chance is all you've got to prove you've learned something.  I have no idea why law schools think that the one exam method is useful, but now that I'm approaching my 8th exam period, I have a great study system. See here:


Yeah, I'm not really into studying yet.  Cake balls and cupcakes aren't going to help me ace law practice management or juvenile justice.  But they do relieve stress.  And I'm not alone in being distracted--my study buddy sent me a text saying that she used her entire study period today to make graduation party invitations.  Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that I learned something this semester. 

Just kidding--my husband says I'm supposed to get serious 48 hours before each test.  Since he did awesome in law school, I've always taken his advice and done just fine.  And my outlines for each class are coming along nicely.  Anyway, if you're bored or hungry, feel free to come visit.  I have boxes of cake mix and lots of icing in my pantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment