Friday, November 4, 2011

The Pass List


The Texas Board of Law Examiners posted the July 2011 Bar Exam pass list yesterday afternoon.  Even though I didn't take the July Bar, I was actually nervous when I pulled up the list.  It didn't take long to see names that were missing from the list that I was expecting to see.  But then I saw the one name that mattered.  My law school study buddy made the list!!!!  You go girl!!!!  Now she's only days away from being sworn-in as a full fledged attorney.  I'm so happy for you.

And I'm also happy for me.  There's nothing like heading into my own Bar exam season knowing that my law school study buddy passed.  She's my inspiration.  She proved it can be done.  Now it's her turn to say daily prayers for me as I venture off into the world of BARBRI (the bar review course.) 

So to all of my wonderful friends who worked your tails off all summer and passed the Texas Bar--Congratulations!  I knew you could do it.  You might not have had as much fun this summer as I've had, but you definitely earned your reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment