Friday, March 11, 2011

These Boots Were Made for Summer!


Every girl needs to have an awesome pair of cowboy boots.  And I don't mean boots that you would actually wear at a ranch or in a horse stall.  I'm talking about boots with a delicate heel, a pointy toe, and a pretty design. 

When I was pregnant, cowboy boots saved my life.  They were easy to walk in, and they were so incredibly comfortable.  I even treated myself to a pair of boots for Mother's Day last year so that I could continue the cowboy boot trend after my son was born.  I'm so glad I did.

Every girl needs to make the investment for the perfect pair of boots.  I think many girls hesitate to purchase boots because they're afraid of looking too western, but here are the top reasons why every girl needs a pair of good cowboy boots:

 1) They are the most comfortable pair of shoes you will own
2) Everyone's legs and ankles look good in a pair of boots.  No cankles, varicose veins, or ugly toes are visible!
3) Boots are versatile and they look good with skirts, pants, and shorts.
4) They last forever.  Seriously, get a little polish and you can wear the same pair for years.
5) They look better than flip flops and tennis shoes.

I've posted pictures of the boots I've been admiring this year.  And they're even on sale now!  To find your own favorite pair of boots, visit your local Cavender's or visit their website at http://www.cavenders.com/.  Cowboy boots are a great purchase for yourself or a great gift idea. 

Once you go cowgirl, you won't ever want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment